You’re invited to join Priya Rajan, Managing Director of SVB’s Global Gateway Practice, for a virtual panel event on Wednesday, April 8 to discuss the global impact of COVID-19 on the cross-border global startup and venture ecosystem.
This panel will feature exclusive insights and engaging conversations from leading venture capitalists:
- Rajan Anandan from Sequoia Capital India
- Rashmi Gopinath from B Capital Group
- Hemant Mohapatra from Lightspeed India
- Ash Lilani from Saama Capital
Key discussion topics will include:
- Economic impact on fundraising climate for founders & funds.
- Emergence of new opportunities and advice on maximizing the chances of success.
- Advice to founders on how best to prepare for this unprecedented situation.
- How to balance the risks and reserves in the lens of an investor.
Share your thoughts on Twitter:
Tweet @priyarangarajan @SVB_Financial #SVBVCCorner for any questions and comments.