Jake Winebaum is a serial entrepreneur who has founded and led ventures through three downturns. He will be in conversation with Mayfield Managing Director, Navin Chaddha, a serial entrepreneur turned investor, who has made over 50 investments and helped guide over 35 of them to successful outcomes in good times and challenging ones. They will have a candid conversation with actionable advice including:
· Leading your company through tough times
· Knowing if your worst case scenario plan is bad enough
· What a zero-base plan is and why you need one
· How and when to make difficult personnel decisions
· Why companies die of indigestion not starvation
· The opportunity in downturns
REGISTER TODAY to join us for this much-anticipated virtual event via Zoom.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.