You’re invited to join Priya Rajan, Managing Director of SVB’s Global Gateway Practice, for Part 2 of SVB's virtual panel event VC Talks: Navigating US-India Ecosystem Amidst COVID-19 on Wednesday, April 22.
As new developments and discoveries emerge each day surrounding COVID-19, we want to make sure we are continuing our conversations on the evolving global impact of this pandemic on the cross-border global startup and venture ecosystem.
Our panel will feature new exclusive insights & engaging conversations from a new lineup of leading venture capitalists:
- Sumer Juneja from SoftBank India Advisers
- Shweta Bhatia from Eight Roads
- Sanjay Nath from Blume Ventures
- Vani Kola from Kalaari Capital
Key discussion topics will include:
- Economic impact on fundraising climate for founders & funds.
- Emergence of new opportunities and advice on maximizing the chances of success.
- Advice to founders on how best to prepare for this unprecedented situation.
- How to balance the risks and reserves in the lens of an investor.
This will be a collaborative, live-stream event - so we encourage you to engage and bring any and all questions you may have to this session.
Share your thoughts pre-event on Twitter:
Tweet @priyarangarajan @SVB_Financial #SVBVCCorner for any questions and comments.